Carley's Organic Raw Premium Pumpkin Seed Butter 250g

Carley's Organic Raw Premium Pumpkin Seed Butter 250g

See other products from Seed Butters
See other products from Carley's

Organic and raw pumpkinseed butter is milled from raw pumpkinseeds, cold-pressed oil and no salt. It is delicious to use as a spread for bread or crispbreads, in sauces, dressings, dips and for baking. Cool-milled below 44 degrees celcius.

Average Reviews    Customer Reviews   Write Review

Our Price £4.95 (£1.98 per 100g)  
In Stock

More about Carley's Organic Raw Premium Pumpkin Seed Butter

In this all organic factory,  Carley's are proud never to use refined oils, palm fat, emulsifiers or anything artificial in their  products. They are very careful to avoid any risk of cross contamination.

Natural nutrtious pumpkinseed oil may separate on the surface - just stir back in.

Ingredients

Pumpkin seeds* 74%, Cold-pressed pumpkinseed oil*

*Organic ingredient.

Nutritional Information

Per 100g: Energy kcal 613, Energy kj 2550, Protein 17.8g, Carbohydrates 14.0g, of which sugars 0.7g, Fats 57.2g, of which saturates 10.4g, Fibre 2.8g, Calcium 31mg, Sodium 13mg, Zinc 5.4mg

Cautions

Organic pumpkinseeds can naturally contain shell fragments etc. We check and remove during production but cannot guarantee to have found every piece.

They also process nuts sesame, mustard, soya and peanuts.

Contains nuts.

Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan

Customer reviews - Carley's Organic Raw Premium Pumpkin Seed Butter 250g

Reviews

26% of this product is oil - Tue 9th Jan 2018

Only 74% of this product is pumpkin seeds butter, the rest is 26% is pumpkin oil. It is like eating pure oil. Yerk! Buy the Monky Seed Butter instead. Made of pumpkin seeds and sea salt.

Another top quality product... - Mon 23rd Sep 2013

... From Carley's. This is also another one my parrots like on tiny morsels of bread to pick up and eat at their leisure. I love the pumpkin taste too though!


Customers who bought this product also bought these...

Taifun Organic Tofu Wiener/Frankfurters 300g Taifun Organic Tofu Wiener/Frankfurters 300g

High protein tofu frankfurters


Dairy Free, Egg Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
Chilled Our Price £5.19 (£1.73 per 100g)  
 

Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400ml Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400ml

Organic coconut milk from the pressed coconut kernel


Gluten Free/Casein Free Diet, Organic, Vegetarian
Our Price £1.89 (£0.47 per 100ml)  
 

Eat Goodness Organic Sunflower Seed Kernels 500g Eat Goodness Organic Sunflower Seed Kernels 500g

The highly nutritious hulled seeds of organic sunflowers


Organic, Vegetarian
Our Price £1.89 (£0.38 per 100g)  
 

Fish 4 Ever Scottish Mackerel in Spring Water 125g Fish 4 Ever Scottish Mackerel in Spring Water 125g

Sustainably-fished Scottish mackerel in spring water.



Our Price £1.85 (£1.48 per 100g)  
 

Natural Cool Organic Blueberries 300g Natural Cool Organic Blueberries 300g

Frozen, organic European blueberries. Vaccinium myrtillus.

Also known as Bilberries


Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
Frozen Our Price £3.34 (£1.11 per 100g)  
 

GoodnessDirect
Vegan, Free From, Eco, Organic
FREE DELIVERY
on orders over £35*
Search