If you’re looking for something a bit special in the form of olive oils and honey, then welcome to the home of La Kouzina Verde – good and honest food from the Mediterranean!
Using the finest natural ingredients produced by small farmers in Greece, La Kouzina Verde offers high quality, organic, natural or raw delicious food at a fair price. Unlocking all the goodness nature has to offer.
Organic Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
La Kouzina Verde Organic Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a single variety “Mavrelia” Olive Oil. This non-typical olive oil is produced from black olives, which give it a mature character with floral and vanilla essences.
Organically grown and cared for by small local farmers in the Peloponnese, Greece’s famous Koroneiki olive trees are sunbathed in the glorious Mediterranean sun before the olives are hand-picked and cold pressed into this organic extra virgin olive oil.
Mild yet fruity with a peppery punch and a distinct robust kick that lifts the taste of every dish, this is a great everyday oil for cooking, dressings and marinades.
“We are very proud that Our Koroneiki New Harvest was awarded with the prestigious Great Taste Award 2016 and the Silver Medal by BIOL, the Italian competition dedicated to the best organic extra virgin olive oils from around the world.”
Organised by the Guild of Fine Food, the Great Taste Awards are among the world’s largest and most trusted food and drink awards. The jury praised our Koroneiki variety Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
250 ml Koroneiki
750 ml Koroneiki
“Gentle buttery fruit on the palate, with a light touch of bitterness and a gentle spike.”
Greek Raw Honey
Thanks to Greece’s wide biodiversity of flora, the glorious Mediterranean sun and all those busy little bees, our Raw Greek Honey is rich, dense and full of sensational aromas. Nectar from wildflowers, herbs and fragrant forests in a jar!
Try it and you will be licking your fingers…
Wild Forest Flowers 250 g
Oak 250 g
Thyme and Forest Flowers 250 g
Did you know?
- Olive oil is actually a fruit juice!
- Vitamins and natural ingredients don’t get lost when olives are pressed, because oil flows from the olives naturally when they are crushed.
- An olive oil is Extra Virgin if it is from the first pressing of the olives with no chemicals used.
- In the kitchen, olive oil is a versatile friend: sauteing, stir frying, for marinades, salad dressings or simply used as a dip for bread.
- Olive oil itself is naturally free from cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates and gluten.
- Olive oil contains many antioxidants and can help reduce blood pressure.
Try some! And let us know what you think.