Fish in Foil
A meal-in-one. Serve with rice or potato for a complete dinner.
- 570g cod fillets, or any white fish fillet
- 15mL olive oil
- 2g garlic powder
- 3g salt sea salt if on a corn-free diet*
- 2g black pepper, freshly ground
- 140g zucchini, sliced
- 90g mushrooms, sliced
- 180g red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into small chunks
- 5g fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Divide fish into four portions and place in the center of a 12-inch (30cm) square of foil.
- Brush fish with oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Put zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes and onions on top of fish. Fold and seal foil.
- Place foil pouches on a shallow pan and bake for 20–30 minutes until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Fold back foil and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve in foil.
* Allergy notes: People following a corn-free diet should avoid iodized salt since it contains dextrose, which should be avoided by those allergic to corn.
Calories from Fat 40 (23%)
(7%)Total Fat 4g
(3%)Saturated Fat 1g
Poly-Unsaturated Fat 1g
Mono-Unsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 6g
(6%)Dietary Fibre 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2013 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2014.